My approach to Life
I was born in 1986 in a small city in the North West of Italy.
Since I was a child I’ve always had a holistic view of our body and of life in general.
I believe We don’t exist as a individuals, but only as a part of a community: we are connected, we all came from the same source.
On the other hand, I always knew that our body works like a perfect machine, where all the parts depend on each others and our mind plays a fundamental role.
I am confident that nature gives us everything we need in order to live and be healthy: fresh air, water, food and medicinal plants.
My Yoga Studies
I started practicing yoga while I was a student at University. Back then my practice wasn’t regular.
Only when I moved to Portugal, in January 2014, I was able to follow yoga classes on a regular basis.
At the beginning, I was practicing 2 times per week. I felt so good that I started practicing every day!
I also became more involved in the practice of meditation.
During my practice, the curiosity of knowing more and more about Yoga (history, specific benefits, philosophy, pranayamas and so on) started growing in me.
I slowly became aware that my path was to study and teach Yoga to other people in order to help them feeling good on the physical, emotional and spiritual side!
Yoga changed me deeply. With constant practice I got rid of the back pain that I was having since I started working in a office. My body became stonger and more flexible, my posture improved and I solved my intestinal problems.
On the mental level, yoga taught me the importance of being aware of your thoughts and not letting your mind control you. I learn to deal and accept both my thoughts and emotions. I also realized to let go of all those things that don’t do any good to you.
On the spiritual level, studying the philosophy of yoga helped me to understand the world and know reality.
- September 2022/October 2022 – Advanced course in Yoga-therapy, Nashik, Yoga Vidya Gurukul.
- March 2022/June 2022 – Course, “Yoga in the Bhagavadgita” – Firenze. Druma Yoga.
- March 2021/June 2021 – Course, “Yoga in the Bhagavadgita” – Florence. Druma Yoga.
- February 2021/March 2021 – Course, “Yoga & Back Pain” – Milan. Ashtanga Yoga Italia.
- November 2019 – Workshop on Ashtanga Yoga – Naples, with Manju Jois.
- August 2019 – Course “Chakra harmonization” – Assisi. Centro Ananda.
- April 2019 – Workshop on Dharma Yoga – Milan, with Jerom Bundi.
September 2016/October 2017 – YAI Yoga & Yoga-therapy TTC – Lisbona. Teacher Ana Custodio.
I love laughter, good food, watermelon, reading, trekking and walking in the nature. I also love animals and hugs.
I think Yoga is a great way to bring more health, awareness, love and altruism in our lives!